Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Beautiful Yuma - Beautiful Family

Yuma? Beautiful? No way you say??  I beg to differ...but I'll let you decide.


I confess, I may be a bit biased on the lovely little city in the heart of a blazing desert.  But as far as the family goes...they were absolutely beautiful & perfect.  I tried to get the boys to be rascals - they refused - flat out insisted on being wonderful.  The littlest one needs her own show - wait....I think she might already have it :)



















We had an outfit change...it was definitely worth it.  At least I thought so...she had other thoughts...
 


However, a girl running the show can only sit still for so long...

2 comments:

Leah said...

You are one of the few people who can make anything look beautiful... well, almost anything.

megan said...

Leah - I assume you are referring to Yuma right?? not my family?? :) HA!