Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

October

















Every year October comes whirling around and I have a tiny bit of sadness/anxiety creep in.  I am plagued with thoughts such as "It is already October {-insert date of choice-} and I haven't made ANYTHING with pumpkin in it!!" or "Fall is here and I've yet to actually BAKE anything...let alone BAKE something with pumpkin or apple or *insert any fall baking item here*".  
Yes, this is ridiculous.  Yes, these thoughts cause me to stay up at night.  Yes, I'm only 8 days into October and instead of actually doing it - I've decided to write about it (or this year "PIN" it) - I stopped working right now - just to post this.  I was so desperate I had a friend go out and buy me a pumpkin candle yesterday (I was working :) - so until I actually get around to baking - and then around to cleaning up after it...this will have to do. 
(Thank you dear friend...it smells wonderful and is totally working to "fake" me out.)  

1 comment:

Tia said...

well ive made enough pumpkin stuff for the both of us!