Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bad Mood + Bad Night's Sleep = Bad(er) Mood

Dear Megan, 
The next time you find yourself in this situation - please do the following:
1.  Get up.
2.  Close your mouth.
3.  Put on your shoes, clothes, jacket (and sunglasses!! you always forget these!)
4.  WALK OUT THE DOOR.
5.  Keep walking/running (trust me on this - its the only way to stay warm).  Don't turn around until you can think positively about every single person in your home... AND SMILE AT THEM NICELY when you are in their presence.
5.5.  Yes, you can skip all the chipmunk songs on the Kids Bop channel (what's up with all of those??)


I'm here to tell you that no one likes you or wants to be around you when you are in a bad mood and acting witchy"like".  I know you don't care - but I do (he..he..) Your spouse and children should not be made to suffer because they happened to "get" you as their spouse or mother and you happened to be in a bad mood; a bad mood that was compounded by the bad nights' sleep.  It's your own fault that your 2 year old fell off the big girl bed and then needed drinks at midnight and 4:30, and it was your decision to give birth to the 10 year old that had severe stomach pains.  I know, I know, it was your morning to sleep in - - that was dumb of you - - you don't get to sleep in for the next 10 years remember?


So please remember this - I've written it all done nice-like for you.
Love,  Me.
p.s. wasn't it ironically hilarious the random song choice of "Another one bites the dust" that started playing as you rounded the corner and began the walk down the big hill to the house -- with your garage door open??!!! I loved it! It put a huge smile on your/my/our face.
p.s.s. next time use the restroom first
p.s.s.s. time to think up another category




2 comments:

Tia said...

ooh good thanks for writing this down. Funny my saturday was good this week I woke up and took all 3 kids to the gym beautiful!! And I don't really have an excuse. Onery kids but good sleepers :) Big pillow next to ella, Bree fell off her bed like 7 times she would cry and then usually just fall back asleep on the floor

Cristin said...

I had a bad Saturday too. Seriously wanted to just run away, except that NONE of our cars were working and it was raining. Bad, bad, day.