Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, November 7, 2011

L.A. Baby - Newborn Photography

 I was near L.A. a few weeks ago and was able to do a family newborn session for some friends of my brother.  Not quite sure what is up with my "anthropologie" themed shoots lately, but I do have to add some validation here... this time we have a past employee of anthropologie AND a current set designer for Urban Outfitters.  
I know.  
Way. Too. Cool. For. Me.
This first image took my breath away - oh how I love it so so much.






Can I tell you how awesome it was to have an "assistant"??













7 comments:

Sheri N. said...

Very, very cool shoot.

Tia said...

oh my gosh i love this!!

Brandi said...

Those were A.MA.ZING! Nice job Megan!!

The McEnaney's said...

Amazing work!

brooke said...

Holy cow! Magazine material for sure!

Mollie Photo said...

ummm. i want these to be MY pictures. please and thank you.

Collette said...

I love looking at your photos. Very talented lady!