Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

CC&R Violation

(alternative post title "here's what happens when my husband goes out of town..."-Matt asked me to include this.)


This was just too good to pass up. Sorry mom :)


We received a courtesy notice in the mail this week and there was a picture included! I loved it! The only thing that makes it funnier is the fact that they caught us on a GOOD day. There weren't 4 bikes strewn around the landscape (or in the street where they usually reside, making our lovely neighbors - we only have 2- dodge them to get to their homes). There weren't any popsicle wrappers, or baseball bats, or gloves, or balls...and best of all...they didn't catch the 3yr old stark naked with dirt smeared across his face and his feet pitch black with his very enlarged pregnant mother barefoot yelling after him to come back inside. So all in all...a very very good day to be caught on...and I'm grateful that they stopped the image at the front of the house...the back...well...let's just say that when giving directions I simply let people know that we're the only house with "signs of life"...I prefer to think of it that way...much easier than "we're the Joad family--you can spot our house a mile away".
Courtesy Notice
Trash containers outside in open view...multiple items left in view while not in use.
I'm grateful that they highlighted the offensive.


Matt does not find this funny at all...not ONE BIT FUNNY.

7 comments:

Cristin said...

How dare you leave your garbage cans in open view?!?!?!? You are like the Tuke family, not the Joads.

Sabra said...

That is friggin' hysterical. I cannot believe how much time people have on their hands. What am I doing wrong?

Sabra said...

Let's crochet some fancy can covers for your property.

DRN said...

what are the two items highlighted in the driveway?

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Oh please, spare me from your friendly Neighborhood Association gents, or as we like to call them, The Neighborhood Nazis. I guess you know they only go around at night with their flashlights, so no one will recognize them in the daytime. Been there, done that!

megan said...

I was going to use "tukes" but thought that "joads" was a bit more general public.

I'm waiting for the letter that tells me to paint the fan cover :)

The highlighted items are a broken umbrella, and a cup/paper bowl. They have since been replaced with a scooter and a dump truck.

Sheri N. said...

How did I miss this post? That is awesome! I'm glad you posted it.