Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Courtland in Cannes

Just thought I'd share a few images of my little brother livin' it up at the Cannes Film Festival (remember he's on Rob P. duty). He's currently in Film School at USC and works for a PR firm. He managed to shave and cut his hair.


True...he doesn't posses the photographic genius of his older sister...but I'll post his images anyway.

The only reason I show this image of Court and another woman - his boss (other than proof of the tux) is so that you can link her to the next image...

(I know the images are large...I'm too lazy to resize them :)

David sent me the link to "Gossip Girl" and there was this paparazzi photo...recognize her? (Insert screaming of tweens all over America...)


3 comments:

cookie said...

Hel-lo Courty-boy! You clean up mighty fine little brother! Is that chick his bodyguard or something?

Sheri N. said...

Wow...Court. What a stud! I am sure knowing you, you will not shave until Cannes next year, since I said that, but I think Taylor will agree with me in saying that you look down-right h-o-t in that tux. Im sure next time you bump into "Rob" he wont recognize you. We love you COurt...so cool!

Linsey F said...

So are you the favorite child now? Not only did you take part in getting Court to get a hair cut and shave, but you were able to post proof for the world to see. What a year for you...Mother of the Year and Daughter of the Year!:)