Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Babysitting.

I've commented before on my superb "child watching" skills...but I have to commend myself on my latest act of brilliancy...

"Sure I'll watch your kids..."

"Sure kids...you can have a playdate...."

"Oh - didn't I tell you that we're doing P90X??"

"NO. Sorry. No video games 'cause I need the tv, in fact, you can't play until you do this little bit of exercise."

"Oh...its just a few minutes...no biggie...let's see who is the strongest most hard core?" :)

(this was my favorite line...turns out my kids were wimps...the friends? yeah, Maggie showed me up - of course I was having to check the cake in the oven every few minutes - and yes I know that's a physical oxymoron - P90X and Cake baking but I had rhubarb to use! another oxymoron-rhubarb and cake...)

The next day I picked everyone up from school and the poor Teuschers couldn't even sit - their legs were so sore! (We did the 60min plyo baby!) Strange...Laina and Indy didn't feel any sore at all...hmmm...
Moral of the story: Exercise videos keeps kids busy, no fighting, wears them out, house stays clean...
except then you become the weird exercise mom - and no one will play with your kids anymore!

2 comments:

cookie said...

hahaha, I say you're a genius!

Rabid said...

Rhubarb and cake? Do share, do share! I love rhubarb. And I love cake.