Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

FINALE.

YAY! to all those who planned ahead and booked their FALL PHOTO SESSIONS- I'm officially full. You can always shoot me an email at megan@holdsworthphotography.com if you'd like to be put on a waiting list.
For those returning clients only who are interested in a fall mini-session, I will be posting information later on the session date and details (plan for the first Saturday in November). Now I'm off to think about warm weather and sun and water....
Oh wait- before I go, my last FINAL senior of the year :) It was nice to end on a BEAUTIFUL note!