Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, January 11, 2013

15 years.

Matt and I ticked off 15 years this week.  
A milestone - one of many so far...and many more to come.

We kept it real simple...signs of the times...and the times ahead :)

We spent the evening re-hashing business (and then re-hashing again and again - it's been a lovely roller-coaster for the last few weeks and we'll be relieved to see the ride come to an end) over some sushi.  Our buddies have convinced us finally of the sheer awesomeness of the crunchy roll (or shrimp and avocado roll).  We then found us some hot chocolate and thought and dreamt about the future.  I made us write it down somewhere safe to open at a later date...    

I think it's safe to say our plans to live it up for the 20th anniversary and just keep this year (and the next few simple) can be attributed to the wonderful escalated tax season that has descended.

The End.

*We received some awesome news from Court & Rachel - and want the family to get ready for the biggest party Cinco de Mayo has ever seen (at least in the Noble family).*

6 comments:

David said...

congrats

Sheri N. said...

Marsha says we can use her house for the Cinco de Mayo/swim/"news that shall not be named by me" party. Cant wait!!!

brooke said...

Since the news was on instagram it may be safe to say it out loud! So exciting. I was glad for once to know something ahead of my family-- technology has its perks. PS-- taught Great Expectations and hated it, curious to see what you think. What will your other classic be?

Cristin said...

Congrats. I'd say 15 years makes you old, but you got married young.

megan said...

brooke - I'm struggling...but hey I fall asleep really fast now! I'm going to listen to Great Expectations this weekend with Indy on the way to Yuma...better than last times Edgar Allen Poe...
Cristing - yes..I felt old when I looked in the mirror...then I added some extensions and felt younger :)

megan said...

p.s. - any recommendations on classics are welcome...