Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree OHHHH Christmas Tree

I scored BIG this year.
I managed to sweet talk my friend into crafting the QUEEN MOTHER of all Christmas trees.
Is it wrong to adore something so much?? I think not.  Matt tried to tease me about "outsourcing" our Christmas decoration - but after one evil eye and quick comparison to how he hires people in his business all the time to take care of the things he lacks "talent" in accomplishing - we put the matter to rest...and I went back to admiring our QUEEN MOTHER tree.
Nicole (the decorator) swears its impossible to take a good picture of a tree...I aimed to prove her wrong.


I loved my basket addition this year....I couldn't decide on a tree skirt and after searching shoving my tree stand down every basket in Prescott I finally found one that fit.

I couldn't decide which light I liked better...morning or night...so we get a photo of both - in all its glory.
I wish I could tell you what the Christmas Tree represents...but I can't and I'm too lazy to research it...so if anyone has that on the top of their head I'm all ears.  I should probably know that so I'm not some graven image worshiper....

And of course our elf Willy Billy made a good showing this year...and managed to get Mac to write a mea culpa Christmas Eve explaining to Santa that he'd "bin good for havf the year".  I have no photo but I interviewed him with his letter and it went in to our 2012 movie year in review.
The first time I have accomplished that goal...it was awesome watching our entire year of family home videos smashed into 49 minutes on New Year's Day.



1 comment:

Tia said...

Love this. this tree deserved its own post definitely!