Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Marlee - 7 days fresh

Oh my oh my....so sweet.  7 days old.  Little Ashlee (my cousin) has a beautiful new sweet one in her home - with tons of dark hair - she reminded me of my teeny-tiney girls with perhaps a little less cheeks.  
I will post more (as well as all the other shoots I have lagged behind in posting :)

6 comments:

Tia said...

Sooo cute!

Ashlee said...

Love them as always- so sweet!

Ashlee said...

Love them as always- so sweet!

David said...

Love them as always- so sweet!

The McEnaney's said...

Thanks for sharing! :)

brooke said...

Love that hair! Can't wait to see more.