Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009 Sessions

I was wondering after taking 2 months off if it would be difficult to get going...the answer is: yes and no.

I was out of breath when we finished and wanted to pass out (and the session was less than 30 minutes with one child) but when I got my shots my heart lept...so although I will be doing VERY FEW sessions this year a beautiful image still makes me jump for joy...or in this case hear a choir of angels sing ;)

I'm not a huge fan of antique/textures but I knew this one had to be processed this way the mintue I took it.

**Less sessions = more images of my own children = happy grandparents = scoring points for year of the mother :) now I'm off to address the uproar of the June birthdays!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the expanding family!! I have four and it is definately a challenge that is very much worth it!!

Maranda said...

Megan this is a great image, the texture looks awesome!