Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Soccer Cat

Thank you for your humble submission ;)

Here's our soccer stud in all of her glory. I could hear my father and brother-in-law saying "I told you so" when I thought I could use just a little more "zoom power"...soccer fields (a.k.a. football fields) are really really big and I got the biggest kick of people taking pictures with their point and shoots from the stands! They'll be needing a magnifying glass to figure out the players. I loved capturing her in "the moment"...note the last picture...she figured out who I was...

(this image definitely needs some sound effects...looking forward to another re-inactment)


These next 2 were my favorite series...





Another favorite CAT moment...I don't even see the ball in this one :)

And here's a word from our sponsor....(check out the line of water...way cool :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your action shots!