Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Paintball: The Yuman Way

Felt bad about no images in my last post...so I thought I'd make up with it by showcasing the 2nd annual Yuma paintball war. Tia and I thought we'd take the little boys out and let them run wild through the desert while the big boys (and our sister in law) played paintball. This was done over the Christmas break...and yes I'm that far behind :) So without further adieu, let us begin our peek into the scary world of paintball (note that most of the images were shot from inside my car...I had to crop the window out of a few of them :)

(I'm sure McLaren knew it wasn't a REAL gun...)
Courtland "gearing up" his wife (Tia and I made her stuff a blanket under a jacket for extra padding...she took if off later on 'cause she was hot...and then regretted it!)

Jace...posing??


They think they're soooo cool....(I just think the image is cool)
Courtland wins for all-around best action shots...he would dive and run and jump...I'm sure it has nothing to do with film school.

Rachel really got into it as well :)

When they'd finish plaing a round (border crossing...or whatever ridiculous name they would come up with...)they'd come in to refuel and let the little boys shoot the guns...
Yes Tim is blonde...but anyone else wondering why they've birthed 2 red-headed kids????
Why you should wear a helmet...

Taylor and Matt were pronounced the "cleanest"...wonder why.

Had to show one of my husband in good form...still clean.

And now for the grand finale...Just as we were loading up to go (and Tim had already shot the window of my car)...Matt and he decide to do a "shoot out" and use up the rest of their CO2 canisters. 20 pace shoot out began...not going to call a winner....I'll let you decide. Tim starts out on the right and Matt comes in from the left...


No comments: