Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random thoughts...

Totally random thought post...and there are no pictures to accompany.

I went down to see my newest niece today and dropped Laina off at a friends' so they could do a little "girl shopping". (I know...I have to talk my friends and family into filling that "empty space" for her.) My idea of shopping is a $3 necklace from Claire's...Elizabeth's is a dress from Nordstroms...although she did put her foot down when Laina spotted the "Juicy Couture" store :) I'll have to post an image of the ballgown that was purchased...sure to put a smile on anyone's face.

I went and visited Bree LaNae. I had no idea that I was about to have a namesake on this earth (middle namesake of course). She was adorable and looks just like her older sister and father-we're thinking more strawberry blonde this time. I'm telling you all of this instead of showing you with pictures since I took a ton of images without a memory card in....really really glad I put my best professional foot forward. Our family will have to do with the camera phone image my mom took for right now. But not to worry she'll have her full portfolio done in a week.

We came home and started to go through some maternity clothes. I say "we" because Laina caught sight of the bucket and insisted "we" go through them....and not just throught..but try EVERYTHING on.

Allow me to paint this picture for you:
Laina (5 years old) pulls out pieces and "oohs and aaahs". "Try this one on mom"..."WOW! that is gorgeous" (she's dead serious). "Let me see it with this"..."Oh, I love it"...(intake of breath) "These are beautiful"

Picture me...trying not to burst out laughing as I look at my 5 year old daughter, who is dressing me, and she is studying my outfits intently. My sister and I share maternity clothes but she hails from the land of the short people so a lot of things do not fit and therefore get thrown into the "Tia" pile...after awhile Laina would just hold something up and say "definitely a 'Tia' pile" and toss it, with a very serious look on her face. Clothes are serious business with this one...

I have Elizabeth to blame for my 30 minute maternity dress-up session tonight...she encouraged her far too much today.

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

YAY she had her baby!! I wanna see pictures. I LOVE The NAME!!! I've always loved the name LaNae! CONGRATS for carrying on your namessake!

brooke said...

I can't believe we didn't get any pictures! Or stats?