Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

38 weeks.

I'd like to start off with...its not fair...wow...and a whole other myriad of thoughts...how about "this is me at 20 weeks" :) BUT this is not about me...its about a soon-to-be new mother...who is gorgeous. I tried to start early labor with some jumping and hopping...we'll see if it worked!

We shot these at 1 o'clock and I loved playing with the different light...not mention the warm sun :)










This was a very different shot for me, but was fun trying something new...creative use of full-on sunlight...not to mention a tank top in Prescott at the end of January :)
Okay...you can go and have your baby now :)

1 comment:

rabidrunner said...

I want to move to Pescott. It's foggy and freezing here.