Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Camping.


After the long narrative of the "Great Defrost of 2009"...I'm going with less writing and a few more images. Nothing perfect or pretty about them...just good ol' fun times - day wasting with the family - lovin' dirt - in the beautiful Aspens in Flagstaff. If my father-in-law hadn't shown up with his camping rig - I'm not sure how we would've eaten....
No...he did not want his picture taken...Yes...she did.



If you aim the camera and rapid fire...the subject can't help but laugh.






No comment necessary.


Cheetos are a MUST for an enjoyable camping experience...Cheese Balls can work as a replacement if no cheetos are around.












I'm not sure how you avoid giving your child a complex, when you dress her in outfits with the words "Baby Phat" on them??


Hey honey...can you snap a picture for me?

3 comments:

cookie said...

Looks like a blast! I especially love how you captured the men so happily peeing...oh, and nice work with the snapshot, matt!

Cristin said...

Ha ha! That last picture was the BEST!

Sheri N. said...

I love the first picture. Very typical Mac! And the last pic....cant stop laughing. Reminds me of the talent show Taylor filmed for me!