Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Sams Club VS. Costco


I already know the majority's opinion...HOWEVER...I say:


DONT BE A HATER


I know that Sams Club can't even make it out of the gates because it belongs to the mega-conglomerate of WalMart...I don't like WalMart, but sometimes I have to shop there. Sams Club is a different story. When they first built the Sams Club here I thought it was the dumbest idea on the face of the earth...They put it about a mile from the Costco. The Costco in Prescott is a ZOO. How on earth did the lesser Sams Club think they could even compete?? If you hit Costco around lunch time, plan on standing in line with a bunch of beautiful silver colored hair seniors who have one thing in their cart and really are just there for the dollar dog. I am usually pushing a flat bed and pulling a cart (I shop once every 2 months at the big boys :) and have to endure comments like "oh wow...that's a lot of food" "shopping for an army?"

So I decided to head on over to Sams Club because the parking lot was usually pretty empty. In fact the entire store is usually pretty empty. An associate approached me when I was checking out my flatbed at Sam's and told me about "Click 'n Pull". I can grocery shop online and go and pick my order up at the desk!! HALLELUJAH!! No more screaming children...no more getting a babysitter and then shopping for 2.5 hours! I did my order last night after the kids went to bed and went in and picked it up this morning...with my 3year old and 7week old...it just doesn't get any better than that. An entire month of grocery shopping done in 20 minutes...OH! and the clerk helped me out to my car and unloaded it all for me. HA!


Take that Crazy Chaotic Costco (okay...I still love your whole wheat bread :)

5 comments:

Tia said...

It's a beautiful thing, I went the other day and just got a couple of things, but it only took a couple of minutes!

PEHNelson said...

I'm a huge fan of Click N Pull! Since we don't have Costco (which I love..especially their chocolate cake!) our Sam's Club is busy! For our ward activity, I used the click in pull and was out in 20 minutes!!! It was awesome. Glad you found out about it!!! Again..I still visit a Costco if I'm near one...but you can't beat Click N Pull!!!

PEHNelson said...

Oh another nice Sams Club Features is special hours for Business Members! Paul loves going at 7am before they open the store! There's no one there!

brooke said...

Holy cow! I have a love/hate relationship with costco but we don't have a sam's. That is amazing though.

Cristin said...

First of all, I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one who has hired a babysitter just to go grocery shopping. I had no clue about that Click N Pull, I may have to get a Sam's Club Membership. That is amazing.