Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pool Party (post 2 of 2)

We've had a wonderful few days of cool weather and rain...but today the temperature jumped all the way to 96...okay - if you're in the shade its still beautiful.
I hiked Emmanuel Pines trail with Kris (and El' in the front pack), decided I need new shoes, otherwise my shin splints are going to render me disabled.
Took the kids to the pool. I am going to embrace the rest of summer and not consider it over despite the myriad of texts and emails from my father trying schedule the upcoming holidays. I love the holidays, don't get me wrong...but I really really like summer a little more :) And who can think about the Polar Express when its hot outside??
So almost everyday of my summer was spent taking kids to the pool (except for the childbirthing part) - we even convinced Matt to join us one afternoon. I tried to spray him with sunscreen and he ran away. He was seen later that night with a wet washcloth resting on his roasted head. Hmmmm.


*These were all shot with the 70-200L...no other way to capture & zoom high-action.










Matt had a pair of sunglasses in college that were blue...just making a note here.
We loved having Kathleen there to play!




3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Megan! Those girls remind me of you and Tia! Cutest girls~

Whitny said...

Oh my gosh. Those are some great pictures. Love it. Glad I found you. This is just going to make me want a better camera.

AudyCamp said...

If only the lady behind Matt & Laina knew what great acrobatics were taking place just feet away from her!