Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Aunt Meggy - please BLOG ME.

I rarely get asked to do this (normally it's the opposite - I think my friends live in fear of my camera :)...but my little niece Ellie (bo belly, fee fie felly) asked me if I would blog her when she was here last. (Who knew I had such young readers?! I must add that Ellie does not always like her picture to be taken so I was a bit shocked.) I wasted no time grabbed my camera and headed out to the front porch and started snapping. Ellie has an older sister who DOES like to have her picture taken, so she got in on the action as well...and of course little Laina - Ellie's homegirl couldn't be left out. Ellie, please do not fret...Laina would never play that funky music with anyone but YOU! We love & miss you girls - now let your mama enjoy her images and you go shake your groove' thang.

*Since I'm such a totally awesome aunt who got right on the ball and didn't let these images sit for 2 months on her computer causing her sweet little niece to do daily blog checks for the "hypothetical" 2 months - I made sure she got a lot*













And last but not least...these girls doin' their thang....

And poor little Grantina going along with their silliness as always.

4 comments:

Ray G said...

Megan, Absolutely love it. The girls always have fun when we go over to your house. I can't wait for Ellie (ellie with jelly in her belly) to see these pictures. You are totally going to make her day.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Obviously an outstanding gene pool going on there!!
From Grammy H.

Ray G said...

This is HHG...I am speechless!!! I will HAVE to order 20x30's of these. The girls are going to be THRILLED. Thank you!!!

Leah said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I love the pics of Ellie and I!!! Ellie stood there and smiled and laugh! I also love how seious I am. ( I would like it if you bloged this. I just love being on your blog!) Oh and just two minutes ago Ellie was singing her own version of the baptism song "I like to look for rainbows, where ever there is rain. And ponder all the beauty, of smiles of hay. I know I can, I know I can, be a yo diggy, diggy, dog!" Word for word! OFF TOPIC!!! Ooops! Well thanks for posting us!
See you next week!
Your AWESOME nice, Leah.
POSTED: November 20,2009