Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let the Sun shine!

Okay it's not that miserable of weather in Prescott...just a tad bit cold - but my poor sister was saddened by the cold front that moved in yesterday and I remembered my beach pics that I never posted - saved for the perfect rainy day. This is for Matt and Tia, who both think that the beach is where it's at.
(Every year I brace myself for Matt's extension to the Disneyland trip. I'm ready to pack up and head home...but not Matty - he's just getting warmed up and you know - we HAVE to suck every possible minute of fun out of the weekend.) Santa Monica is Matt's favorite beach place -not so much mine...its like a mile walk to actually GET to the water...and I'm not really that in to "carni" stuff, but life's about compromise RIGHT? - and yes, I'm just giving him more proof that the kids enjoy it and we have a good time.




Check out his shirt...nice :)



PROOF .... I was there...



MATT's dream....

So, in my best "Sue Sylvester" voice I say, "suck it up ladies and quit your cryin'....winter is on her way." That's how Megan "c's" it.
*Reasons why I am NOT Sue Sylvester:
1. My hair is way cuter AND its brown AND I tuck mine behind my ears and keep the neck shorter.
2. I am so WAY nicer than her! I would never tell a man with curly hair that he's sporting some jerry curl perm. Although this line taken from her facebook page is right up my alley: Health insurance is for the weak. I perform all my own medical procedures.
This SUE comparison is right up there with the "kate" from Jon minus Kate! Just because I have short "Ellen-esque" hair - - -I'm going to seriously have to think about extensions.
...however I reserve the right to dress up as SUE for next year's halloween.

3 comments:

Nic said...

Were you really compared to "Kate?" It's not necessarily SUe's look your sporting, it's her mannerisms, her finger, the way she "C's" it that reminds me of you so much. OF course your hair is way better. Not many can sport your short hair and look so good. NO EXTENSIONS. You want to look like your from the Beverly Hill Billy's?!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Megan - Now the black & white of Matt and Ella really looks like your pa (Ella, I mean!). How about Wadella for her newest nickname? But I'm not sure about her nose - where she gets it from, I mean. She is just herself, but definitely has the Noble look.
[From your M-I-L, who has an opinion on everything Holdsworth.]

Cristin said...

Please, PLEASE, dress up as Sue Sylvester for Halloween. That would be the best.

Yeah, the beach by the Santa Monica promenade? Isn't there a ton of trash there?