Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Roll on over.

Failure in the kitchen? Feeling blue about the inability to master the blending of flour, eggs, butter, yeast and water? Failed attempts at drawing out the "susie homemaker" bringing you down? Well Bruce- don't be down!

ROLL ON OVER...to my house on Monday morning and I'll walk you through setp by step of the dreaded Thanksgiving ROLL.

Yes. I'm dead serious. After about a hundred failed attempts at making delicious rolls like my MIL (Lynda) makes...I forced myself to figure out what I was doing wrong. (It was that or be traded up for a 20 cow wife--I'm about 19.5) I conquered my enemy and feel pretty confident that I can now do it blindfolded (okay maybe I'd need just one eye out.)

Anyone and everyone is invited...just email me to let me know you'll be here. (Sheri you can take the notes back to Taylor :)

Monday morning, 8:45am. My house.

Bring yourself and a bit of an appetite to feast on homemade rolls...oh! you might want to bring some Christmas catalogs to browse during the short rising periods :)

4 comments:

Cristin said...

I wish I could come over and learn how to make rolls. This made me realize that it has been a very, very long time since we have seen each other. Erik swears that once he gets his pilots license done in the next few months that he will fly me over to Prescott to pop in and say hi to you. He's assuming I will fly with him. Bad assumption.

Tia said...

send me specific instructions please and maybe ill attempt them for our little family dinner

Katie said...

Oooh! I want to come! I volunteer at my kids school untill 11:30 on Monday. I'll see if I can get out of it or come late. I have to bring homemade rolls to our family dinner next week and I dont think I have ever made rolls.- so I need a lesson.

David and Nikki said...

I am seriously tempted to get a sub for Monday a.m.