Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Laina Land.





Please - take my hand and count to 1...2....3! poof! you've just entered into "Laina Land". (At least that's how she always takes us...anyone is welcome) This land was patterned after her cousin Ellies'...who likes to visit...you guessed it..."Ellie Land"! Magical things happen there (and their huge massive messes happen here - strange...)

Laina has a wonderful imagination and can coax her brothers into doing all sorts of things in Laina Land - however the black ninja hat was all McLaren's idea (and yes...I cried so hard from laughing when I had to tie it on...I wish I had a better picture of him in the hat - eating pretzels...but I was laughing too hard and he kept looking at me strangely to figure out why I was laughing behind the camera.)




When Laina isn't in Laina Land you can find her (and hear her) belting out "You Belong to Me" (ala taylor swift) at the top of her lungs.

6 comments:

Rabid said...

I want my own rabid land. I'll get some whip cream, smear about my mug and pretend that I have rabies fer real!

Costley Images said...

that last photo... CAN I HAVE IT? your kids are flippin sweet!

Costley Images said...

that last photo... CAN I HAVE IT? your kids are flippin sweet!

Costley Images said...

that last photo... CAN I HAVE IT? your kids are flippin sweet!

Costley Images said...

that last photo... CAN I HAVE IT? your kids are flippin sweet!

Tia said...

Oh that was funny, I love laina land!!