Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Newport News.

With the arrival of Spring - I've already set my sights on Summer.

I have the following beach sessions available - Newport Beach, CA - July 2010

July 10th
July 12th
July 13th
July 14th

Please email me: m_holdsworth1@yahoo.com for additional information. Thanks!

Ahhhh...can't wait!!

Saw this one and had to add it...Indy, 2 years ago (age 7) my sunbleached boy.



4 comments:

Gabriela Hull said...

Yay!! I just emailed you!

brownymama said...

Heading to Newport for Memorial Day Weekend. Can't wait!

My kids just walked up while I was checking out your blog. They about died laughing at the "cute baby" and asked "Is that real? How does she fit in a cup?" Such a cute picture of your little girl!

brooke said...

I hope we get in some beach time with you guys!

Cristin said...

This is really tempting.