Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Senior Photo Session with 2 not 1!

These girls braved the cold (although I have to say we were very thankful just to have sun :)

We played around downtown then headed out to the lake. It must be nearing the end of school 'cause senior sessions are back in full swing!




2 comments:

cj savage said...

nice work megan! (once again!) and BTW- i love the new layout of the blog! but tell me, how did you get it to add the "share it" links at the bottom? what gadget did you have to add to get it to do that?
thanks
colette (i'm sabra's friend)

megan said...

EEEK!!!! I'm trying to do it...I've been putting it off for soo long...better go post an "under construction" sign! All I see is ella's rear end flashing at the top! I'll let you know how I did it, once I've got it figured out :)