Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weekend Recap.

Ok. So it's Wednesday...I'm a little behind. Gma Kathy has been here telling me I need to work on my social conscience (all because I wont read her dumb book "The Help"). I forgave her because she took me shopping :)

Snapped a few images this past week that made me smile. It's been awhile since dress-ups have been 'donned & it made me kinda sad....I guess I shouldn't have given all of them to DI. I was trying to get Taffy & Mac to look at me, but they were focusing on the playstation...so were Indy & Sam.
We're coming down the home stretch for the end of the "season" - things have gotten pretty quiet around here...except for when its a complete circus. Matt forced me to get out of my "lounge" (a.k.a workout gear) and go on a date with him - it was nice and much needed. I even combed my hair. Indy had the blue & gold banquet and moved up to a wolf - we practiced the upside down pinning of the wolf button and ended up not getting to do it...he was relieved. Laina went to a killer birthday party and came home and set up a bake shop with all of her gear.




6 comments:

Just Joan said...

The new layout looks awesome! The Help is a great book...definitely give it a read if you have time.

brooke said...

Megan, The Help was SOOOOO good! You will like it, I promise. (and if it makes you feel better it didn't make me have more of a social conscience, it just made me want a maid but I'd treat her nice, I swear) ;)

kristin said...

The pics of Mac made me laugh. Especially the first one where I'm assuming he's supposed to be flexing but it looks more like he's about to throw down DOUBLE atomic elbows. A lethal combination.

Whitny said...

I am going to tell you the same thing. Read the HELP. IT is a great book. Hey I read your books. BTW they are good too. The Help is really good.

Lynda Holdsworth said...

I love the picture of Macky with the "Time Out" bench in the backgroud! Right out in the middle of the room, where it's easier to plunk kids down on it! And where is my baby??? Baki is absolutely nuts about Ella in the teacup. He laughs every time he looks at it. She is such a love of a baby.
From Grammy H.

Wendy said...

It's funny...you even combed your hair! You are such a bright spot in the lives of so many! Keep up the great work! XO