Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, June 28, 2010

9.

Please. Someone help me - when is this child's mother going to come and pick him up? I can't possibly have a 9 year old.
BUT whether I like it or not...I do. And I'm glad it's Indy-ana-rama leading the charge. My birthday gift to him (besides the nice pair of shoes :) - please don't tell my children that there are really generous parents out there who buy their kids shoes and don't make them use a big birthday present to get them...please....anyway my birthday gift was to let him make whatever lame faces he wanted AND I'd actually post them - since he loves looking at his crazy faces. Hmmm...
My goal for the birthDAY is to make that child feel as absolutely special as possible. They get to pick their favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner. Indy had waffles and then lunch at Fuddruckers with a HUGE stop at Freedom Station - and a mother who said YES (that only happens once a year around here) to anything they asked for (okay almost anything...that magic motion ride wasn't going to happen). They did the softplay and bumper cars and finished off with mini-golf. It was very hard for me to utter YES to EVERYTHING...but I did it. Then we headed home and finished off the bloody BASEBALL cake (I'm so clever eh??) complete with TRICK candles (my favorite). Indy requested Chicken Bacon Pasta salad for dinner....Yum! He ended his day by being bat boy for his dad's softball game - his favorite thing to do.


Happy Birthday Indy! It's so hard to be the last one of the month - next year we'll do it early :) We love you!!





ALA Karate Kid (remake)











It was a great exhausting day...(and yes there were a few times I wanted to burst into tears and thought "WHAT the He.. was I thinking???" 4 birthdays 2 weeks apart???) but we did it and the kids had a great time...I told them in two years we're going on a trip and they can pick something out at the gas station for their presents!!!

No comments: