Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tricia & Cole - {Engaged}

This was such a fun session. It was a family/engagement session. We took some images with the girls and then let them head out to dinner while Tricia & Cole got some quiet alone time (with me of course :)
I knew we were in for a good evening when Cole started the session off cheering for the girls - "I said brrr....its cold in here...there must be some torros in the atmosphere!" To this very day I can't get that cheer out of my head and my kids all beg me to sing it for them! He of course was referring to the light sprinkling of snow that was falling all around us - of course you'd never guess it from all the beautiful blossoms! And speaking of beautiful - Cole is surrounded by beautiful!!





















Prescott Engagement Photography

Arizona Engagement Photography

1 comment:

Cristin said...

Man, they are beautiful people! Those are great pictures.