Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The SMOKE

Check out us Rusties (notice I prefer not to think of us as Uglies? I thought Rusties was much more appropriate) - we made our annual pilgramage to Flag for the one nighter...home by noon the next day.
I'm starting off with this image of Matt - the subliminal body language is "I'm not having fun...not one bit fun! and I'd rather be golfing!" Needless to say we averted world war III - Matt is always a good sport - and had ourselves a good time - and yes...the 20 kids packed on the quad is probably illegal.







NINJA-JEDI breakfast.
( Whitny snapped this of Laina Dee dirty as can be!)














I'm going to start keeping track of how many pictures of this I have in different times and places:





Laina is still buried in her bag somewhere...Ella and I had a rough night as always...good thing I don't go camping for the superb sleeping!


My friend Whitny was playing around with time/shutter release and she got these wicked cool pics of me (and yes we had to do it like 10 times)!





3 comments:

Cristin said...

You visited the Smoke? Where are your hoverboards?

Lynda Holdsworth said...

One can see why they call it "roughing it" because everyone really looks ROUGH! Love the three babies - as the culprit disappears with the stolen pacie! What a hoot! Thanks for sharing.
Love, Grammy.

Cristin said...

And I just noticed you went back to blonde!