Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Prescott Newborn Photographer

This little guy was the *freshest* littlest one I've ever taken pictures of - in my whole life. His mom was brave enough to let me in the hospital room 24 hrs after he came into the world. I don't even have pictures of my own children that *fresh* (I'm sure it has something to do with not being able to fit anything besides eating and sleeping into my schedule). We did the entire shoot in the corner of the room - pretty nifty - eh?? And don't worry - his mom didn't move from her bed (not that she could have if she wanted to!!)








4 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

Priceless...he is beautiful and your pictures are amazing!

Mollie Photo said...

UGH! I love him, i want one. And i want to be as good as you. At everything.

Wendy said...

so precious!

Lynda Holdsworth said...

What a beautiful baby!! You really are the best at newborns. He is really a perfect-ly perfect baby - Heavenly Father is so good at this!
Love, L.