Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hansen Family 2010

My mothers family gets together every 2 years.


This year we congregated in the great Salt Lake area. Matt and I enjoy going to this reunion. We love seeing everyone and catching up - it seems like the years speed by so quickly. My cousin Ami made shirts this year and they turned out awesome...in fact - all my kids had theirs on running around today - it was a reminder that this reunion was almost 2 months ago and I still hadn't even looked at the pictures!
Here is my dear mother... And her lovely siblings (you can see where I get all of my beautiful looks from :) I can just hear them now saying "Oh Megan...thank you...we look so beautiful - it was so thoughtful of you to take pictures of us without us knowing and post them for the world to see".
You're welcome.

Okay...what kind of a mother has children who does this??? and then TAKES pictures of them doing it???
I made it up to her. I hope she gets them back someday.

Ah and here we have the wonderful Grandpa and Grandma Great.
Since it was the Nelson's family turn to host the reunion...they came up with a family home evening. The night was full of "A Minute to Win it" games. The alka seltzer in the mouth was a personal favorite.


McLaren stuck cotton balls to his nose with vaseline and had to drop them in a cup.
They had to get an oreo from their face into their mouth...
Lovin' every minute of it!
Knock it over with a yo=yo...

Our trip was cut short and so I didn't have a chance to take as many pictures as I would've liked. Can't wait for 2012!

3 comments:

Wade said...

Matt and I enjoy going to this reunion.
From the photo, perhaps Jace, Rachel, and Court do not experience the same "enjoy" as Matt and Megan.

Wade said...

Matt and I enjoy going to this reunion.
From the photo, perhaps Jace, Rachel, and Court do not experience the same "enjoy" as Matt and Megan.

brooke said...

Love it! I need a copy of the group one and the grandma and grandpa one. And the race, oh my gosh, I want to be there next time!