Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heat Wave.

I saw that Arizona (Phoenix in particular - and I'm sure Yuma too) will be experiencing a heat wave the next few days. I was reminded of this particular session that I did a month ago in Phoenix.
Yes. We were hot....really really hot. I even stepped into their pool during part of the shoot and there was no temperature difference between the water and outside :) BUT - they smiled and played and had a grand ol' time - then afterwards went inside and quickly passed out.
(And yes - I was completely obsessed with their beautiful daughter - is it obvious? Maybe because she sat/stood so perfectly still - and neither one of us had to have any reason to sweat any more :)













No comments: