Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Teeny Tiny Tucker.

My friend Nikki (way back from Yuma days) had her 4th little one. He was such a sweetie and did such a good job (except he didn't like me putting him down in any buckets or baskets...he'd get really made at me!) He was happy as can be when I wasn't torturing him and he could've cared less that there were 5 other kids running around in the background. We have to break him in sooner than later :) He looks like a Sandberg - I told her husband that he only got 1 out of 4 to look like him! :)





2 comments:

DRN said...

wow - they really DO look like Sandbergs, funny/cool

Sabra said...

Certainly Sandbergs. No doubt about that. Lucky kids.