Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Issues

My father thinks that I'm using my photography to compensate for the painful pictures that were taken as a child - not true, not true at all. However, the realization that my latest hairstyle is in sync with me from 20 years ago...or that Ella has cheeks that rival my own and my siblings (Tia's and Courts take the cake!), or that Taylor actually smiled for a camera - is somewhat freaky.
Other than that - there are no issues (p.s. Tia...why did you wear that to the Grand Canyon?? And mom - you have 2 boys and 2 girls...all with the same haircut??? And Jace - I'm sure there are some pictures of you somewhere :)











7 comments:

cookie said...

These are great!

Wade said...

I used to say to Kathy: "Please let's just take them to get their haircut this once." But no, she was good at cutting hair.

And Tia would cry and cry and hide in her bedroom closet and try on clothes in the dark.

And Megan, . . . and Megan never missed a meal.

Sabra said...

So many memories so little time. I am loving the blue vested outfit best. Miss you, David!

megan said...

Dad - I could totally delete you if I really wanted too..

Wade said...

Yes, Dearest Daughter, you could "totally delete (me) if (you) really wanted to".

But, have your skills risen to the level of being able to "Photoshop" .pdf files?

Nightmares.

Luv ya.

Cristin said...

Megan never missed a meal!?!?! HA HA HA HA... oh and those haircuts are awesome in the top picture.

The McEnaney's said...

These are fantastic!