Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, October 18, 2010

The Bragg Family - Prescott Family Photographer

I can't resist jumping at the wordplay - I'd love to "BRAGG" about this family!
First of all - they were happy (not all were happy to be there, but once the session started - the happiness flowed - is it my ultimate skill as a photographer??? Hey - I'm not braggin' - just sayin.)
And speakin' of braggin' - they have serious braggin' rights in the hockey category. All three of them play in the hockey league - and this was by far the funnest thing I've been able to shoot in a long time!






















2 comments:

Sheri N. said...

Great...as usual....love the hockey photos.

Bragg Family said...

So...Chris decided he better be on my team this season.......he was tired of coming in second...to me. :) Now we are 2-1-1. Clearly not undefeated. I blame him.

These are the only ones I havent gotten framed yet....looking for the perfect frames. Everything else is up or at the framers. :)