Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, October 4, 2010

My newest hairstyle.

I have searched and searched and searched - looked through EVERY short hairstyle online. Well I only had to travel to Henderson, NV to find it. If I had only known that my niece would be sporting the EXACT style that I was looking for I could have saved myself countless hours of online perusing. I'll be taking this picture with me to my next hair appointment :)

The "FRESH" pixie...more to come of little Laurie - I promise :)

2 comments:

The Melo's said...

Megan! I CANNOT wait to see the ready! You have such an amazing talent. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

kristin said...

KATE! I will steal her. Good thing I'm far away and you have nothing to worry about.