Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cheeky.

It's Sunday morning - usually a time of high stress around here. I started the day off by getting ready, then getting Ella ready. When I finished doing her hair - I thought (for the thousandth time this week) she is so stinkin' cute!! I want to take a picture! My dad sent me a text yesterday to remember to "stop and smell the {figurative} roses" and to remember the reason that I take pictures is because they make me smile.

I told him to smell them for me - I didn't have any time this week or next week...or the week after...besides they're all dying - and cold rainy weather depresses me.

So - I took Ella off the bathroom counter and grabbed my camera. We get asked often how we can possibly stand the cuteness of her and her CHEEKS!! All I can say is you have braggin rights when blessed with such utter lusciousness.

The happiness faded for a bit when I had to stop working on the computer (Matt will bust me later I'm sure - for being on the computer when I'm supposed to be getting everyone ready - but I don't care - I'm smelling roses). Besides I needed the happiness after turning my entire house upside down looking for a 4 year old boys church pants that should have been hung up last week when he walked in the door. We have to settle for dirty ones that don't fit :(

So back to my roses. Piggies and Cheeks and Shoes...child #4 is following in her family's footsteps with an obsession for shoes. (Indy asked Santa this year for a "Bunch of Shoes")



8 comments:

Lynda Holdsworth said...

Megan, you just made my day, my week or my month, I don't know - I just want you to know that it's the pictures of the babies and the kids that keep me going in this sometimes difficult life we live. Thank you so-o much!
Love, your M-I-L

Tia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tia said...

oh my gosh stinkin cute!! im gettin my camera out - dad gave good advice

Mollie Photo said...

utter lusciousness. i agree :)

dustin and amy said...

Oh Megan...she is such a doll baby! I L-O-V-E those cheeks. What a good mama, way to stop and smell those roses! Thanks for the smile!

Whitny said...

I say it was worth the time and effort. Sweet baby. So so cute. Love her

Wendy said...

She is so adorable!

Sheri N. said...

:)----made me smile.