Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Holiday Cards - LUXE

*samples thanks to my lab and photographers of the lab - the above image(s) are not mine - I was too lazy to do my own*

Eek!! It's only the second week (or is it the 3rd?) of October and I'm already behind :( No worries - the kids will have a marathon week of cartoons and pajamas and I'll be all caught up. I just got this email from my lab with these killer new card styles. Love the scroll and the scalloped edge. These are great for baby announcements, holiday cards, graduation cards etc...Give me your ideas and we'll create a custom design just for you.

No comments: