Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Naughty List

Hurry! There's still time!
My sister sent me this link - its awesome. I only wish I had received it at the beginning of the month so as to get more leverage out of it! Oh well...there's always next year. I'm sharing McLaren's. I kinda wish the "naughty list" was a little more "threatening"...but just so you know I did feel bad clicking "naughty" ;) But then again he and Indy wrestled up a storm tonight and I did it in a fit of fury while they were banished to the porch.

Enjoy!!

Oh! and since we're riding the digital wave...here's a very creative digital nativity - gotta watch this:

No comments: