Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

'Tis the Season

To be jolly.....and take pictures!!
(Okay - actually the season was in October since I am closed for shooting November - January...dead trees don't do a lot for me, but spending time with my family does :)
It has taken me this long to finally wade through all the images and get everyone the cards and "presents".
Here's a super duper swift run through of everyone (I hope I didn't miss anyone!)








2 comments:

The McEnaney's said...

Beautiful work as always!

Rabid said...

Those are some purdy pictures. Pat yourself on the back for me! Seriously, beautiful.