Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

November 2010

If I had the time - I should research my previous November posts...my guess is - they would be non-existent.

Quick recap: (so that I can get on to the bajillion December things waiting for me...)

Character parade for the 1st graders:
Laina was Nancy Drew (I told her she had to pick something other than Juni B. or Magic Tree House) - luckily there are some 1st grade level Nancy Drew books...

Isn't Pinkalicious (Cassideen) sooo stinkin cute?!
One of the more "notable" parts of the character parade is the plethora of "Clifford" characters - the teachers have like 50 ears on standby...
And of course - Diary of a Wimpy Kid...(Jared)



SOCCER 2010
Laina played this year. She had fun EVEN though her buddies were on the other team...and their uniforms were pink (this was very hard...very very hard...) - she was a good sport. They finally played each other on the last game of the year...which happened to have 30mph winds and was about 30 degrees out - painfully cold...but there were a few smiles here and there...



My favorite (I shouldn't admit this...) was when I saw them "wrestling" with each other laughing, teasing and calling the opposite team "Losers" and themselves "winners"...it was hilarious and Sheri and I couldn't stop laughing...but then we told them to be good sports...




Abbie was cracking us up...could we put a sweater on this poor child??? And a stocking cap and some sweat pants...and gloves and maybe a scarf??



I have no idea what Maggie is doing...but I sure am glad I was there to catch it....

Indy (probably his last year - he's caught the football bug...) had a nice header with his buddy Ricky watching on...


Thanksgiving
This year we traveled up to Mike & Susie's house for what has turned out to be the coldest 2 days yet of the season...luckily we huddled inside and never had to leave. Dinner was delicious and I got my very own basement kitchen to cook in.



I should've stopped them...but I couldn't resist photographing the pink jello eating contest...

I'm going to have to come up with ideas to return to my little cute basement kitchen...I had to photograph the sweet potatoes to remind me of the moment when I put them all in the kitchen aid...turned it on...and had sweet potatoes everywhere!

Mikey joined us this year...as you can tell he is a big fan of photos :)


I forced everyone to do a Crossfit workout the day after...I loved torturing my nieces...and sister-in-laws.
We now have enough babysitters for the adults to steal away for a very very quick dinner - tasty tasty at La Jolla Groves (get it? they even have orange grove trees in the restaurant! so very Utah - I expect nothing less :)


Uncle Jonny convinced/bribed Ella with M&Ms - he was trading them for some good belly rubbing.

Ahhh...that feels sooo much better to have this done. December here I come!

No comments: