Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

{Sigh}. Senior Photography "Lex"

Young & Beautiful. {sigh}.
Some girls have all the luck.
Alexis and I had a great time shooting her senior pics (the leaves on the trees are giving me away - telling the truth about how far behind I am on posting sessions).

She makes it look so easy...way too easy...not just photographs, but school - smart, athletic (she keeps me going at 5:30am - trying to get one more round in before the buzzer), and happy.

She has THE most beautiful, engaging smile. She also has a great taste in color...CAR color to be exact.
And she just happened to have a red bike that we just happened to throw on the back of her car...
Seriously!!?? Don't tell me that you aren't smiling right now...


I have to admit that I am a bit biased - because I've seen her baby pictures...and they STRONGLY resemble a certain "Ella K" of mine...and I'm crossing my fingers and toes that Ella grows up to be as strong and beautiful as Lex is...

Oh! I wanted a picture on the bike...it didn't quite turn out how I had envisioned - I was little tired after transporting the bike from one scene to the next :)

I love the "freshness" of this last image.

Alexis was even nice enough to let us sing & share her birthday cake on her 18th birthday...if that isn't nice I don't know what is (seriously...everyone knows that Ella steals all cake and presents within her grasp!)

**AND I would just like to point out Alexis, that it is 11:46pm - and if I can't keep up with you tomorrow at 5:30am its only because I stayed up late to post this...and not because I'm old...

1 comment:

Whitny said...

These are gorgeous. Just beautiful. Really great job. Nice compositions and editing.