Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Seasons Greetings



I had a vision this year for my card (inspired by a photo I had seen a few years earlier by my friend RABID (who doesn't have the photo on her blog so I can't show you...) And yes - I'm inspired by lots of people everyday.
Anyway sometimes your visions don't quite materialize and that's ok - 'cause the picture still makes me laugh and that's the WHOLE POINT (right?)

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Thank you for the creative, sweet, and thoughtful Christmas card.

The McEnaney's said...

I love this...well done!

Wade said...

"Materialize"?

Rabid said...

Way to go! Love the photo. Love it, love it. Love you! I showed your card to a friend just yesterday. And I said, "you know how there are people, that you just barely know, but wish that you lived real close so as to feel their presence, like, always?" Yeah. The Holdsworths are them.

(Bad grammar on purpose.)