Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Anne Geddes - eat your heart out!

Okay...first Ralph and now Anne...I just can't help it! My good friend finally got her little baby girl! She and her husband had settled with the information the doctor's had given them "no more babies" and then...along she came! It was so wonderful to see her since we haven't been able to hang out for about a year, but we were there in the beginning together. And we picked up right where we left off, without missing a beat! She had her first little guy on my due date (thanks to some frozen o.j. and castor oil--too much information? :) and I had my first little guy a week later (thanks to an induction and an epidural!) We laughed about all the lame brain things we did as "first mom's". I'm so excited for their now "big" family and hope to be able to continue to watch them bloom and grow. (I can't wait for you to see the rest!)



4 comments:

Nic said...

The gauze... unfreakin' believable!
Loooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!

Tia said...

okay amazing!!

AudyCamp said...

Wow is all i have to say..

Sheri N. said...

Ok its been a while since I checked this out. You are awesome, chica! Seriously, out of this world!