Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Indy Notes

So its been a week of notes with Indy. First instead of sleeping he snuck his school box into bed and started drawing...then (I'm sure it wasn't to get out of trouble) he brings me in this note: (translation: you are my best mom i will love you) *I need photographic proof of this and NO I did not make him write it:)
Then he came home from school with a note from his teacher saying "Indy your clean desk is out of this world!" Nothing could make a nerdy, clean desk freak, CPA father happier!!

2 comments:

Tia said...

Okay thats really funny

AudyCamp said...

Aw...precious! that's a keeper. Save it & then look at it again when he's 16!!!