Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Little Angel
Oh my goodness...is she not to die for (excuse the pun!) seriously - I thought I'd died and gone to heaven...she was absolutely the sweetest little thing at 5 days old...her dad would have to agree and was a good sport about the wizzin' (I posted the last picture for him).





3 comments:

Cristin said...

Those are darling! I love how newborns can sleep anywhere.

Tia said...

mlove them, the last one is really funny

Nic said...

Unbelievable, why havn't I heard about these pics? THe baby in the boot is too cute! The wings... love it!