Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Funky...Funky!

I loved this...talk about groovin...man these girls had it goin' on (and their dad too of course). Their mom punishes me weekly with her weights/boot camps/aerobics and now as I'm writing this, I wish I would have thought of ways to secretly give her a workout! (like..."oh let's get a shot waaaayyyy up there on the top of those boulders...do you think you can make it in those shoes? :) man! oh well...I think we all had a good workout by the time we finished..."A's" eyes came straight out of the camera lookin that incredible!




No comments: