Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Tia + Megan = PERFECTION!

So my sister came back down this weekend because the last time she was here she saw my bathroon drawers and about passed out. Okay so I'm not the 'queen of organization' (did I mention that I LOVE making dinner?) Anyway she and my mother are like these little "organizing psychos" and my house just takes their breath away...either from opportunity (I'm hoping) or from the disaster scenes. So my mother attacked my office (thank you...its still organized a week later) and my sister came and attacked both bathrooms. She got a little discouraged (which made me chuckle--just a bit) but in the end she conquered....although she didn't get to the linen closet (no picture necessary...imaginations will work fine) and she didn't get to the laundry room (she cut me some slack because mine is 6x's smaller than hers :)

In the middle of all this craziness she stops to ask me (I was probably on the computer at the time) why I don't feel the need to have baskets and bins in every room to help the clutter (note- my house is usually clean...she's talking about the "beyond clean" the behind the cupboards type clean...no one need fear about having to grab a shovel when you open the door unless I've been doing photos :) and I try to explain to her that its not my forte'...that if my house is picked up then I'm happy. I'd rather spend time on the computer creating masterpieces :) OR at the stove which she despises. So I decided that Tia + Me = perfection....if we were packed into one we would be the ultimate cleaning/organizing/photo taking/cooking/(just a little baking)/salad making MACHINE!


4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

ok tia come do mine now!!!

Cristin said...

A few months ago I went out to the $1 store and bought a whole bunch of little baskets to organize my bathroom drawers like that. The baskets are still in there, but nothing is sorted anymore. So good luck keeping it like that.

megan said...

crisitin-its either that or i'll have one more cleaning project to do before tia gets here :)

Tia said...

oh i love it, I was going to take pictures glad you did, guess thats your forte'! So I haven't done my laundry room yet, but I really want to come down and do yours!