Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ralph Lauren - eat your heart out!

Ok...I can dream right? We hauled the couch out to the beautiful Willow tree and I think it was TOTALLY worth it! In fact maybe I should just send these into Ralph with a message saying "go ahead and use 'em...its ok with me". I think they're absolutely gorgeous. (Isn't the mom and knock-out?!)The kids did a great job - especially since we had one fall right off the back as we were about to begin...glad I got the ones of her and her sister on the couch before we "started"!



1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

.BEAUTIFUL!!! love em!