Mega.Foto.Blog
Slideshow Image 1 Slideshow Image 2 Slideshow Image 3 Slideshow Image 4 Slideshow Image 5 Slideshow Image 6 Slideshow Image 7

Family. Fotos. Food. Friends. Fun.

never a dull moment. ever.

Schedule

HOLIDAY Sessions are Full. Taking appointments for February 2013.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Garden of Eden...Green

I love shooting in my little "Garden of Eden"--you just have to be careful that you don't trip over someone sleeping or step on any broken glass -- relax--none of that ever shows up in the images! We had a wonderful shoot--I can't get over all the beautiful green!! I want to remember this all year long (especially in January when I think there is no way it will EVER be green AGAIN!) I don't think there's anything that says "Summer" better than this:

OR this...



I saved my favorite for last...Ahhh..absolutely incredible!! Each one of your children need a copy of this image :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

WOW Megan! Those are beyond fantastic! I'd hate to have to choose!

Dawn said...

those look great! I want that for my shoot next month!

Katie said...

I love these. What a great place to do a shoot.

nymanzanita said...

WOW!!! I know that you are the "Queen" of photography so I shouldnt be surprised by your amazing work....but....that last pic (the couple of shot) is AMAZING! You captured them both so well and I love the expression on her face.